Popular Posts

Sunday, May 20, 2012

AN INCIDENT

On a dark night while returning home, i finally got a bus after waiting for half an hour.I felt a sigh of relief after grabbing a seat in the crowded DTC bus and sat on it. The journey was routine - the same bus route, the same bus stands and the same crowd- albeit with different faces.

The journey was going on smoothly,  i was sitting comfortably on my seat thanking my stars and  listening to songs . As the bus reached the half way mark, a Blind Sardar got into the bus and came near me. He asked or rather ordered me by poking his stick to vacate the seat. I looked around and shook my head in disbelief.

I grudgingly left my seat for him and stood beside the burly blind Sardar feeling sorry for myself, I was standing beside him when after few minutes I saw that the blind Sardar's phone started to buzz, he had received an SMS, and to my utter surprise he picked the phone and started smiling after reading it.

I was too shocked to say anything to him, he remained in the same bus for another 15 minutes and then left.

No comments:

Post a Comment